Last Updated on Sunday, 29 July 2012 03:29
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR ELECTRIC BIRDS IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING WITH THIS PROGRAM INSTALL: Data Web Tect LLC End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Data Web Tect LLC. for the Data Web Tect LLC software product(s) identified above which may include associated software components, media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("“ELECTRIC BIRDS"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the ELECTRIC BIRDS, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. This license agreement represents the entire agreement concerning the program between you and Data Web Tect LLC, (referred to as "licenser"), and it supersedes any prior proposal, representation, or understanding between the parties. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the ELECTRIC BIRDS.
The ELECTRIC BIRDS is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The ELECTRIC BIRDS is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. The ELECTRIC BIRDS is licensed as follows: (a) Installation and Use. Data Web Tect LLC grants you the right to install and use copies of the ELECTRIC BIRDS on your computer running a validly licensed copy of the operating system for which the ELECTRIC BIRDS was designed for Apple iOS/Android. (b) Backup Copies. You may also make copies of the ELECTRIC BIRDS as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS. (a) Maintenance of Copyright Notices. You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any and all copies of the ELECTRIC BIRDS. (b) Distribution. You may not distribute registered copies of the ELECTRIC BIRDS to third parties. Evaluation versions available for download from Data Web Tect LLC's websites may be freely distributed. (c) Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the ELECTRIC BIRDS, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation. (d) Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend the ELECTRIC BIRDS. (e) Support Services. Data Web Tect LLC may provide you with support services related to the ELECTRIC BIRDS ("Support Services"). Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the ELECTRIC BIRDS and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA. (f) Compliance with Applicable Laws. You must comply with all applicable laws regarding use of the ELECTRIC BIRDS.
3. TERMINATION Without prejudice to any other rights, Data Web Tect LLC may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the ELECTRIC BIRDS in your possession.
4. COPYRIGHT All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the ELECTRIC BIRDS and any copies thereof are owned by Data Web Tect LLC or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the ELECTRIC BIRDS is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Data Web Tect LLC.
5. NO WARRANTIES Data Web Tect LLC expressly disclaims any warranty for the ELECTRIC BIRDS. The ELECTRIC BIRDS is provided 'As Is' without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness of a particular purpose. Data Web Tect LLC does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the ELECTRIC BIRDS. Data Web Tect LLC makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb, or other such computer program. Data Web Tect LLC further expressly disclaims any warranty or representation to Authorized Users or to any third party.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY In no event shall Data Web Tect LLC be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) rising out of 'Authorized Users' use of or inability to use the ELECTRIC BIRDS, even if Data Web Tect LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will Data Web Tect LLC be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages based in contract, tort or otherwise. Data Web Tect LLC shall have no liability with respect to the content of the ELECTRIC BIRDS or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, infringements of rights of publicity, privacy, trademark rights, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information.