Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk”
– Armstrong Williams, American political commentator and entrepreneur.
Hyderabad had its days when it was least preferred due to the political situation. Once that was resolved, it has become hotbed of developments. The new state has a new party with extraordinary chief minister with the understanding of ground realities. The government is trying to make Hyderabad as the crown jewel of Telengana.
With limited number of new property development launches in the city, the inventories are not huge. There is a demand for the properties and supply will be less in the coming months. The appreciation has been moderate and mid-to-long term property investment is very promising considering the low entry points.
Prime Areas of Investment
The following are the hotbeds of development:
1. Uppal Pocharam: Once the Hyderabad Metro is in place, Uppal, Raheja IT campus and Infosys campus will bring Pocharam attractive to buyers. There will be good capital value appreciation over 8-10 year period.
2. Hitech City-Gachibowli: Most lucrative and well-established zone with maximum office supply absorption with a 5 to 7 year investment return.
3. North-west corridor: Due to the Pharma industry in East Hyderabad the Villa projects are gaining ground and minimal investment begins at Rs. 1.5 to Rs. 2.5 crores and will have attractive growth.
4. Miyapur-Chandanaga: Closest to Hitech City and just 8KM from well established area, it attracts budget conscious investors.
5. Jubilee Hills – Banjara Hills: The prices are significantly lower than other suburbs in Mumbai or Delhi. This attracts expatriate high networth individuals and is very attractive.
The following are some of the investments available in these areas.
We believe Hyderabad is one of the places where not much of demand in real estate in the past but since the change in landscape it provides a good opportunity to begin the journey. Check out the offers in Hyderabad and let us know if interested. We have received an exclusive notification to share it with our subscribers. Contact to get more information